Thursday, August 28, 2008

thanks

Thank you for the comments on my playlist on MySpace, Downelink and Facebook. I appreciate your praises for my music taste...meaning you guys have one hella of a taste too. Yes, my playlist is hella random but that just means I can't get enough of everything. I love music PERIOD. Growing up as an only child made me of course, pretty lonely at times. I always had to find something to keep me entertained and music was at it's best in the 90's. It also helped that my parents are young and was jammin' to Janet, Madonna, WHAM! and all them fools. Once I got older, I went through my phases. Goth, punk, hip-hop and trance. Now I'm just taking it all in, listening to whatever that can make me groove to the beat but it's all about that old school shit ya dig. Jimi Hendrix is a fuckin' god.

Also, thanks to those who followed me to my new spot and is still keeping tabs with my [not so interesting] life and opinions. Totally appreciate the comments. You guys are awesome. HEART.

FYI. The heat is making me all hot and yeah....haha being on campus is not too bad during this weather.

Oh, try to catch Obama's speech tonight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SM, you're so cool! haha! and so is your playlist! we always share a lot of the same songs! haha samesies! ok. gay. but yeah, come back to sj so you can blog about the rambunctiousnessness that goes on in that place called the "LOVE SHACK", or most recently and more fittingly dubbed, "HELL". hahaha! loveeeee you!!