Monday, August 18, 2008

Ellen and Portia

As you all know, the recent victory of the gays has brought a massive wave of queers to California to finally tie the knot. Of course being a part of the gay community myself, I immediately felt a sense of relief wash over me. Who knows that some day, I might just fall in love and marry that one special woman. Some day but not today, so lets not get carried away here.

Out of all the cute gay marriage stories, this one in particular brought the biggest smile on my face today. Congratulations Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi! The two blonds that's been together since 2004 finally tied the knot this Saturday in a small intimate ceremony. They are too cute together. I think Portia is a hottie and Ellen is just straight up hilarious.


To People Mag in 2005: "It's the first time that I've known in every cell of my being that I'm with somebody for the rest of my life."


Isn't that just an "awwww" thing to say! So Lindsay Lohan, if you are truly gay and you love that girlfriend of yours then by all means...go for it! [read that she's been a good girl with her around]

Damn, I got to get on the ball and look for my possible future wifey now before any religious folks tries to take my rights back. Ya dig?

No comments: