Tuesday, August 12, 2008

the first post

Thank you for your time in creating a blog here. Is this your first blog ever?
- No actually. My first blog ever was on Xanga and I had it since I was a freshman in high school.

So why start a new one when you already have one?
- Change. People change and they grow up. Half of my subscribers on Xanga are people from the past that I don't even talk to anymore. Plus, I want a fresh start.

What kind of blog would this be?
- Personal, political and professional.

Why did you choose "Trina E. in The City" as your title?
- I am Trina E. living in the city of San Francisco.

Tell us more about yourself.
- Well, I'm pure blooded Filipina, born on the Islands but raised as an American Air Force Brat. Lived in Texas and California during my early years but basically grew up in Germany. Visited majority of the countries in Europe and also Japan from time to time. Currently, I'm a senior at SFSU taking up a degree in photojournalism.

Why do photojournalism?
- I've changed my majors about three times already and when I found out that my school has a great journalism department, I checked it out. I've always loved photography but never thought I would make a career out of it. I decided that since you only live once, why not do what you love to do? I want to meet as much people as I can, travel and show the world how "fucked up" and beautiful it is.

Well that's a start.

1 comment:

dreamstarr said...

welcome to blogspot babae :) it's about time.