Monday, September 1, 2008

sunset

My first assignment for photo IV was to go out and find a stationary object or scenery to take a photo of during different times of the day. I chose the view and the tower of Twin Peaks. I've always wanted to take a photo up there but never had a chance to. Now here it is. I also took that night shot of the city in my banner. It took me three trips: one during sunset, two during sunrise and three during mid-day. It was amazing being up there watching the sun go down and then up again at 6 in the morning. I love San Francisco. 

4 comments:

dreamstarr said...

dood. those pics are SICK!

Anonymous said...

was this the project you were supposed to do the sunday after fahrenheit/voodoo?

looks awesome :)

Anonymous said...

"AND you said 'bottled'"

...yessirree i did.
why, you got a bottle fixation or somethin?

dreamstarr said...

I chose the pic on the bottom :)

no vid yet. If I watch it and I look okay, then I'll let you know :D