Thursday, September 25, 2008

new toys

Here's to my new toys. Oh the wonders of lighting equipment ... bleh, I'm hella broke now. Still not enough ... I want another stand, softbox, boom, and more lights. Plus I would like a backdrop ... ok fuck it, I want a studio. haha.

Aye! snowboarding season is coming up and I'm still in need of a snowboard! Shit I want, shit I can't get.

Oh and I suppose I didn't mention to you all that I got a new baby ... Nikon D300.

I am officially content with my non-existent love life because of my new toys. All the energy that I would pour into someone is going towards my photography. Good shit. I swear, I'm not just being lazy. Like Jay-Z said, "I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one."

I'm livin' the life of a broke ass mothah fuckah goal getter.
But, I woudn't mind meeting my Ms. Independent.

No comments: